https://unlimitedbs.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Unlimited-BS-web-design-logo.png 0 0 Brenda Sargeant https://unlimitedbs.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Unlimited-BS-web-design-logo.png Brenda Sargeant2012-05-20 19:16:092012-05-20 19:16:09What I Know This Week
What a week…shit sandwiches being served up everywhere I turned. Luckily, I don’t DO shit sandwiches so I’ll be fine.
- Mowing the lawn gives me a crazy sense of peace and accomplishment, I need more lawn.
- Having your almost 4 year old tell you that you are cute is flattering, even if he tells his stuffy the same thing.
- The people at the Ronald McDonald House are super nice, not annoying fake pretend nice, but sincerely, look you in the eye real nice. The best kind.
- I’m tough. Not punch you in the throat tough, but mentally tough.
- My feet are disgusting and I think someone should give me a pedicure without talking to me or looking me in the eye.
- I’m goosebump teary-eyed proud of Crystal, Amanda, Diana, and Shannon for killing the Woody’s FULL and half marathon today. You guys are mental.
- This week is going to be rewarding…launching 1, maybe 2 sites!
What do you know? Good week or shit sandwich?