How much is this going to cost me? Straight to the awkward question, because awkward is what I do best.
Unlimited BS works with small to mid-sized businesses and non profits – starting up to scaling your business. I chose that niche because I LOVE the enthusiasm of new ventures and the excitement of taking your business from one level to the next. It’s palpable.
So I’m your match if you fall in that category. I understand the budget restraints, but I also have the knowledge, experience, and skills to provide a website that will get you business.
And the awkward answer? You are looking at a starting cost of between $5,000-$7,500. And that can run upwards of $15,000. Ya, that’s a big range, but sites differ so much in what they involve, features they have, whether or not you are selling products on your site, and how much you are providing to the process (content, images, etc.)
I take on a maximum of 2 clients per month. So if you are considering a site, and I’m booking a couple months out, now is a good time to reach out. We can meet (in person or virtual) and chat about your business. You’ll get a free detailed quote and then can decide if you want to book and get in the calendar.
So what are you getting for this investment?
- a mobile friendly, USER friendly website that works in all modern browsers.
- a website properly set up so it can grow with your business and continue to function properly for years to come so you aren’t looking at a rebuild every few years
- a website you are proud to send your clients to.
- a presence on the internet that makes you stand out from your competitors because it speaks to your niche, your demographic, your people.
- a web designer that works WITH you, and continues to do so well after your site is launched.
Trust me, I get the challenges of starting out, and of taking your business up a level. I’ve been there. I know it’s scary and I know it’s freaky making the investment. But at almost 9 years in, I can tell it’s totally worth it.
Take the first step and at least know what your project is going to cost. No obligation. Shoot me a message via email at email@example.com, or set up a discovery call below and let’s take that first step!