https://unlimitedbs.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Unlimited-BS-Logo1.png 0 0 Brenda Sargeant https://unlimitedbs.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Unlimited-BS-Logo1.png Brenda Sargeant2012-08-20 19:56:372016-01-11 05:42:35Balance
GAWWWWWD am I struggling with this lately! I used to be really good at it. I think?
- Work…I’m trying to build a business here, I need hours, lots more hours if I want to get bigger. and better. and take over the world. More hours that don’t take away from the rest of this list. And more hours with FREAKIN DEPENDABLE INTERNET (<—that’s a whole other, somewhat bitter, blog)
- Mom Stuff…I want my son in Pre-School and just went and did it, registered him…I’ll figure out how I’m going to pull it off later. Get him there, childcare, and work.
- Marriage…we need more couple time. I hate the thought of a babysitter when I already have him in childcare 4 days a week.
- Friends…so many people I want to spend time with. Seriously, a lot. Some old friends, some new, some just acquaintances that I just want to sit down with, over coffee, and absorb some of their brain.
- Playdates…I miss my playdates with my buddies. SO MUCH.
- Volunteering…I do a little; Home for Dinner Program with Ronald McDonald House and I’m now sitting on a committee for Veterans Voices of Canada, but I want to do so much more.
- Exercise…Kettlebells and Hot Yoga…love them both but they also suck up a lot of hours in the week, taking time away from something on this list again.
…one has to find a balance between what people need from you and what you need for yourself.
Does balance exist? Or do you just keep juggling? Put some things to the back burner? Or just keep trying and trying to make it all fit until you’re old and tired?
Wait a minute…